Dreams Realized...

Have you ever looked forward to something for so long, you thought it would NEVER get here?

Today was my day. More specifically 7am today.

I have been trained, taught, and mentored by many outstanding professional photographers in my 8 years of business. I have been involved in photographing sports teams from YMCA, Little League, and high school, but never on my own. Today, many lessons came to a culmination as eighty varsity football players and 15 of their coaches poured into the gym for their large group, special teams, and individual photographs. Followed 20 minutes later by the Junior Varsity Team, then the Freshmen Team.

Thanks to many of my mentors, instructors, friends, and team today, we photographed 200+ high school football players, teams & individuals in 1 hour and 13 minutes. We were home an unpacked by 9:30am.

AND...The pictures look great!

What a FABULOUS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment